Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kisses

Hi Everyone,

It's been quite some time since I've posted and since then my life has dramatically changed. I finally decided to bite the bullet and leave TO and head back to Saint John. In leaving TO, I left my boyfriend, my job...well pretty much everything - except Win of course. I can't believe how much happier I am.

In the past month, I have done some community volunteer work, spent massive amounts of time with my family and friends, and become much more active. There is nothing like taking a windswept walk on the beach to make you realize the vastness of the universe and how small we are within it.

So, I am also starting on a new business venture - part time of course. My friend and I, on Saturdays are going to set up a booth in the city market and sell gourmet dog cookies - I know how exciting! We've tested some batches of recipes and so far Pepper's Peanut Poppers are a huge hit. It's crazy the focus I get from Win when I have them in my pouch.

Also, I have met some fabulous, uninhibited dance partners and spent Saturday night dancing until the wee hours of the morning. My friend - who I shall call Madame X for now - is coming to visit from Montreal so the antics are sure to ensue. I am trying to convince her to move here and start an independent zine with me so if anyone knows some super fun things to do this tofurkey weekend - please advise.

Well that's it for now and perhaps for some time. I am thinking of starting a new blog with a new theme and probably post more regularly than I have been here.

love and lollipops
S

No comments: